Monday, July 9, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Drafts Challenge

                Welcome! It's time for another Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Drafts Challenge
                                     Here is the awesome sketch we are working with this week:
 I think the curved part of the sketch is a super fun element.  I used Spiffy Scooters (scooter and sentiment) and Spring Groves (trees) to create the little scene below.  It wasn't until I was finished with the card that I realized the curved part of my card looks kinda like the side view mirror on a car with the little scooter coming up behind in it's reflection.  I finished up my card with some fun polka dot paper and a few adhesive rhinestones. 

We would love to have you play along with us and see what you come up with using this sketch.  If you would like to enter the Designer Drafts challenge, check out the Paper Smooches Sparks blog!  The winner gets a $30 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches online store!!  Also, don't forget to check out the fabulous projects from the other Sparks design team members:

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE those trees and the gems for the lights! FAB take on this design draft!! LOVE:)

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Love how colourful this is! The gems on the scooter are perfect! I don't have this set but you are making it very tempting!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Amazingly CUTE and the bling for the light is fantastic!

Cynthia said...

Super Cute! Love the bold colors and graphic design.